Membership - The British Dorper Society
The Society is the official representative and pedigree registration resource for Dorper and White Dorper Sheep in the United Kingdom, setting the UK’s breeding rules.
- The British Dorper Sheep Society is a member of the world-wide Dorper society.
- Provides information on developments and news in a biannual newsletter.
- Holds a Society AGM to which only Dorper Sheep Society members can attend.
- The AGM sets the UK breeding rules.
- Only current paid-up Members are entitled to register their stock.
- Only current paid-up Members can sell stock as purebred Dorper & White Dorper sheep or their relevant cross bred status.
Fees & Forms
The British Dorper Sheep Society
£25 for the full year from 1st October
Male lambs (pure bred) must be either birth notified or fully registered by the time they reach 6 months old
Pure bred registrations
Cross bred registrations
Birth notify pure rams
Upgrade Birth Notified Animals
Imported animals and embryos
Forms & Fees to be sent to:
Nicky Morgan, The British Dorper Society
Stoke Hollow Farm, Stoke Hollow,
Stoke, Andover, Hampshire SP11 0NT
All payments to be cleared with the bank before work will commence